1. After eating gulfi, we need not throw those small pots/cups, we can preserve it and paint kaavi or chemman on it. Then, we can arrange it suitably to look like a small pot shop arranged.
2. In small sized plates we can drop the colorful kola podi and give a shape like a cone. It will look
like a small kumkum shop.
3. We can arrange small left over bangles, sticker in another tray. A small fancy store is ready.
4. The choppu saaman with which tiny tots play- Vessel store ready.
5. With matchbox bottom part, we can make a bullockcart. for each small shop created,
we can keep either gent or lady dolls as salesperson.
6. We can arrange the grain(Dhaaniyam) varieties in a cone shape.
7.We can make flower shop with real or paper flowers..
8. In the small gulfi pots, we can pour some water and rice flour for “neer mor” to quench thirst.
The shop for quenching thirst gets ready.
9.With the old clothes, we cut those to 6.7 cm long and make it hang on a small wire to give a
10. From the waste of tailor shop, we can make betel leaf, paaku, plate. It would be a great thing to do!!
Hope these tips are useful and Wishing you all a very happy Dussehra!!!
(Source:Pics n tips – Mangayar Malar – Tamil Magazine)
Wishing one and all a very happy dussehra 2014!! have a great fun time folks 🙂